Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Ritz Carlton Mega Kuningan: Asia Restaurant Review

I have been to Asia Restaurant back then when I just started working as PR for this Korean Company I used to work for. We often rent rooms for our guests in Ritz Carlton. I remember I used to pick them up in the hotel and they would offered me to have breakfast with them first. I usually took the offer because I love Asia Restaurant's foods. It was 3 years ago, but it was still vivid in my memory that this buffet could be one of the best or maybe the only best buffet in Indonesia.

I was in a mood to rekindle that memory, so I decided to go there again with Mr.Giant (boyfriend). We both love international buffet and have been trying plenty buffet restaurants and hotels in Jakarta. I told him what I remember about Asia Restaurant and he was so curious. He wanted to prove it that it is indeed the best buffet in Jakarta.

We went there on Sunday brunch. There was a lot of people there. These are my plates;
Dim Sum plate

Variety of Salads: Artichoke salad, Brussel Sprout salad, Soba Noodle salad, Fennel salad, Capri salad. This is the best salad bar I have ever seen. Their salads are to die for. Soba Noodle was the best out the best, like 10 out of 10.

Cheese Selection was not a lot of variety. Hoping to get more.

Mamacita Mamamiya Yummy Yummy Tom Yum Soup. Seriously one of the best I have ever tasted. Fresh yet very tasty.


Had to get more of Soba Noodle Salad

Wish to get more Dark Chocolate variety, but most of this were too milky for me.

Too milky. I prefer dark chocolate. Too bad they don't have any.

Generous amount of Beef Oxtail
Grade:
Service: 7/10
Food: 9/10
Place: 8/10
Price: 6/10
Overall: 8/10

Call for Price.

Where to go:
  1. Address: JL. Lingkar Mega Kuningan Kav. E.1.1 NO.1, Mega Kuningan, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia


No comments:

Post a Comment