Monday, October 6, 2014

2 Minutes Easy Bake Chocolate Mug Cake

Have you ever have that craving for super gooey chocolate cake but it can't be satisfied by a regular chocolate cake from your nearest or favorite bakery? I have that craving once a month before the 'full moon' (If you know what I mean ;-p )

I decided to try on a new 2 minutes recipe. Really easy to make and to bake, plus it doesn't require a lot of ingredients.

Here is my Gooey Chocolate Mug Cake;
Did you see how gooey it looks like? It tasted even better.

You will only need 3 ingredients. Yup that simple.

1 Egg, 2 spoons of Sugar powder, 1 and a half spoon of chocolate powder
Tools: 1 mug, 1 spoon, microwave

Put the egg on a mug along with the rest of the ingredients. Mix it with spoon until it blends well. Bake it for a minute in microwave. Yes, only a minute should be okay. But I prefer 2 minutes for a drier inside texture.

Once it is done, you can eat it from the mug or put it in a small plate like what I did. And If you have any fruits or chocolate sprinkle, you may want to garnish it to make it look prettier.


There goes your 2 minutes easy bake Chocolate Mug Cake. I baked it in the office because it was that easy. You can bring the ingredients on your LocknLock or Tupperware and move it to a mug and bake it in the office for an afternoon tea time companion.

Personally, I like to eat it with a glass of wine. Bitter sweet companion.

 Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment