Saturday, November 16, 2013

Yahoo OMG Awards Preparation

Hi Beauties,

I have been invited to come and join Yahoo OMG Awards on Saturday Night 7pm in The Kasablanka. The theme for the evening is Electric (Neon and Color blocking).


I haven't really decide what to wear for the evening. Most of the neon color outfit that I own is in bright yellow color. I didn't really pay attention but turn out I might like bright yellow color. It pops out my skin color that's probably why I like it.
These are some of my options for the dress code;




 Before applying make up, usually for a special occasion I would like to clean and mask the face first. These days I have been using olive oil for better and kissable lips. These are my skin treatment for a big occasions.


1. Hada Labo Ultimate Whitening Face wash and Lotion
2. Ovale Olive Oil
3. Sariayu Acne Mask













These are the make up and other accessories I might wear to the occasions. Tho I haven't really decide the theme of my make up..whether it is gonna be electric too or glamour or sweet which is my fav look. These are my weapons ;-p




First Picture
1. My Fav, Caring Color Luminous Skin Compact Powder
2. Silky Girl Double Intense Gel Liner
3. Lingmei Sparkling Pink Liner
4. Maybelline Bold Matte (Pink)

Second Picture
1.CC Happy Eye Shadow: Amuse Me
2. Silky Girl Long Wearing Lip Liner: Rose
3. PAC Make up Pencil: Black
4. CC Eye Brow: Black
5. Gold Sparkle

Third Picture
1. Mustika Ratu Oxigenated Spray (Apply before and during the occasion)
2. The Body Shop Cranberry Shimmer Lotion for shimmery skin look

Forth Picture contains 3 pieces of rings (probably I will wear the one with pearl in the middle), a love  necklace, and a brooch.

I promise I will update my post for the occasion make up finishing look later on. For now, I will do skin treatment first. I don't want to get breakouts after applying heavy make up. So far, I haven't use any primer, BB/CC/DD cream foundation, etc. I haven't really found the brand that I like yet. So, I don't think it will be that heavy make up. But I don't want to risk it. Will definitely put acne mask before make up and might wear it again a day after the occasion.

So, this is what I am going to do this weekend. What about your weekend, Beauties? Any plan to go out? Hope you have a splendid weekend, Chikas.

Luv,

Suci Park


No comments:

Post a Comment