Wednesday, November 20, 2013

December Wish List: Holiday/Christmas List

Hi Beauties,

Do you have any wish for upcoming holiday? Whether you celebrate Christmas or not (I am not celebrating) but I like the idea of Santa or someone that comes with plenty of gifts (dad, boyfriend, fiance, husband, brother, bestfriend, gay friend..yes they exist in a real world too and wouldn't mind getting us gift..hehehe) I believe I have been a very nice daughter, sister, girlfriend, friend, and neighbor. It is only fair if you hear my wish Mr.Santa. So, here they are;

1. Glam Glow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment (cost 40$ on Amazon)

2. Glam Glow Brightmud Eye Treatment (cost 45$ on Amazon)

3. Cosmetic Makeup Brush Professional 24 Piece Set with Bag by Salon Designs (cost 30$ on Amazon)

3. Celto Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case and Screen Protector (cost 10$ on Amazon)
Those are my wishlist that I have been wanting to get and already told it to boyfriend who is currently back at home in the States. Like some of you who might already read my post about EM Life Palette. You knew already how wonderful the 'giant' was. He bought it for me and took a picture of the unboxing process while on the phone with me, so I can gave him instruction of how far he could unbox it. Since his family celebrating Christmas and he asked me what holiday gifts I want, so i gave him this wishlist and he promise he will get it before January when he visits me.Can't wait for him to start order it and unbox it again..hahaha I will definitely nag him again to take better pictures.

Apart from all that list, I made my own wishlist that I will buy one by one or two by two on my own after getting paycheck of course..hehehe..Here they are;
1. Maybelline Color Sensation (your left to right and top to bottom: Frozen Berry, Neon Red, Fuchsia Flash, On Fire Red, and Vibrant Mandarin)





2. Maybelline Color Tattoo (Bad to Bronze and Tenacious Teal)

3. Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama (Eggplant)

4. Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer
Source: All the pictures is taken from their website
www.maybelline.com
www.glamglowmud.com
www.amazon.com

PS: He has been this wonderful. Don't you think I should buy something for him? Let me know in comment section if you have any idea what to buy for his welcoming present. Any idea please. You will definitely help this damsel in distress.

Luv,

Suci Park

No comments:

Post a Comment