Friday, November 1, 2013

Monsoon Season Autumn Fashion

Tho it was kinda late but the monsoon season in Indonesia has finally started. It is time to wear your comfort boots and sneakers. Put your heels and wedges for a while till the sun shine brightly again or you have any certain occasion you have to attend and require you to wear pointy heels.
I will experimenting on my look with Autumn Fashion for the very first time. Usually I am too lazy on giving theme to my outfit. But lately I have been experimenting on sweet and candy look. So I thought, why not with other look that will suit the season.
These are some ideas I found on Pinterest. I will be way to optimistic to say I will look as good as street models. But, hey at least I know where to begin.
It rains almost everyday now. Not fun, I know. This is where the fun starts; let’s play around with our closet. Just because it is raining, it doesn’t we can’t look good. Have fun fellas! 


image



image
image

No comments:

Post a Comment