Friday, November 1, 2013

Quick Tutorial for Smooth, Shiny, and Natural Look on Nails

Happy Saturday everyone. I hope you will have a wonderful day.
I woke up a bit too early this morning and could not go back to sleep. So I decided to color my nails for today’s event. I am going to attend a Fragrance Layering Workshop and I am intend to show up there with a sweet look for my entire looks. So I start with my nails first.
Here is a picture of my nails without anything yet.
image
I just bought top coat and nail polish base from Face Shop. Before, I never used any of that. Then I found out that using so many nail polish often would be unhealthy to my nails. It will look kinda yellow-ish. So I decided to use base from now on. Also I am planning to use nails lotion. Haven’t found a good product yet. But will keep looking. Anyway, these are the base and top coat I used.
image
No. 4 is the top coat and no.3 is the base. Here is the result after applying some base first.
image
Love that it looks healthy and natural..yet shiny too. After this I decided to put on the natural look nail polish that I bought when I was in Korea. I forgot the brand tho. I went to so many shops, I don’t remember.
image
 It might be Etude House. Anyway, you can use any natural or soft brownish nail polish. Here is how it looks after the nail polish and top coat. So far, I like that it looks pretty natural as if I am not wearing any but my nails still look shiny and pretty. Hope you enjoy my tutorial. It is not a fancy tutorial, just a simple one on a lazy sunday morning.
image
Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment