Thursday, November 28, 2013

Yiipppiiie My Wish list Comes True

Good morning happy people,

A start of my day was not very good (Nope, I am not going to curhat/rattling about my day). But my day seems to look up now. Boyfriend just made my day by telling me that those stuffs from my previous wish list has reached his home. Those stuffs he ordered from Amazon. I am suuuuuper happy. I spent an hour on the phone giving boyfriend instruction to take pictures of all the stuffs he ordered.

These are my End of 2013 Wish List;

Contains: 
1. Cosmetic Makeup Brush Professional 24 Piece Set with Bag by Salon Designs (cost 30$ on Amazon)
2.  Glam Glow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment (cost 40$ on Amazon)
3. Glam Glow Brightmud Eye Treatment (cost 45$ on Amazon)
4. Celto Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case and Screen Protector (cost 10$ on Amazon)

 Need a closer look? Ok, these are the closer looks;

Contains: 
1. Cosmetic Makeup Brush Professional 24 Piece Set with Bag by Salon Designs (cost 30$ on Amazon)


2.  Glam Glow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment (cost 40$ on Amazon)



3. Glam Glow Brightmud Eye Treatment (cost 45$ on Amazon)




All of them all together like one happy family;

Thank you Giant for all of those products and for spending effort taking those pictures. I am sorry I had to nag you about those pictures and the angle that I want. I can't wait to try all of these on January, 6 weeks from now, when you visit me in Indonesia.

I have been reading a lot of blogpost about GlamGlow Mud and currently I have zits on my face. I am really excited to try this mud on.

Beauties, Thank you for reading my blog so far. Join my giveaway that will end early December. You still have time for it Here.

Have a great day, happy people.

Love,

Suci Park


No comments:

Post a Comment