Sunday, November 10, 2013

Who is She?


Hi all,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Suci. My internet Id would be Park Suci, Suci Park, and/or Park Su Ci. If you haven't follow my Twitter yet, the id is @lilithofbalkan. As for my Instagram, the id is @park_suci.

Right now I am working in a big international company who just open its branch in Indonesia not long time ago. In between of threading my career life, I like to blog about things. I have several blogs media (Tumblr, Wordpress, and Blogspot). I am no longer or rarely using Wordpress. I use Blogspot to blog about lifestyle, whether it is about up-to-date hangout place, food blogging, event report, Beauty Products, Fashion show, and/or traveling.

Well, I hope you will enjoy reading my posts. Pardon the grammar tho! English is not my first language.


Enjoy Chikas! Suci Park

PS:
Ethnicity      :    Asian (Indonesian)
Height          :    4′ 11″ (1.50m)
Eye Color    :    Brown
Clothes         :   S/M
Fav Color     :   Pink, Red, Sapphire Blue, Autumn Colors
Blood Type  :   A
Shoes          :   35/36
Body Type   :  Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment