Monday, June 29, 2015

Review: Anna Sui Lip Stick G

I am always a big fan of lipstick, not so much of a lip balm or lipgloss girl. I just got this Anna Sui Lip Stick G no.351 last Friday. I would like to share my experience with you.
I almost thought it was batik pattern...lol
 ★ Features ★
The claimed features are down bellow;
● A romantic lipstick with a shooting star bullet
Yes, the tip of the lipstick is in a shape of a star bullet. Cute and unique. The sharp tip makes it easier to reach the side of the lips. Tho, I have to be careful so it won't stroke on outside of my lip.
● Translucent Color × Glittery, Phantasmagoric Shine!
● A translucent base to showcase the SHINE & GLOW of glitter
I thought this 2 points are similar. I failed to understand the differences.
● Long-lasting shine & fresh, juicy hydration!
This is appear to be true. I wore it for a day and it doesn't make my lip felt dry at all. Long lasting in its own way.


Cute inner packaging

Shooting Star bullet tip
Available Shades
CategoryFeatureOpinion
ScentNo ScentPrefer No Scent
HydratingYesLove this one
Long LastingYesduring fasting, no eat/drink
ColorTranslucentPersonally not into translucent color
Buy again
Yes, probably different shades

Price: Rp. 245.000
Where you can find it?

Jakarta : Seibu Grand Indonesia, Galeries Lafayette, Sogo Plaza Indonesia, Sogo Kelapa Gading Mall, Sogo Pondok Indah Mall, Sogo Kota Kasablanka Mall, Metro Taman Anggrek, Lotte Shopping Avenue, Glow Plaza Indonesia, Parkson St. Moritz.

Bandung: Sogo Pariz Van Java. 

Surabaya: Sogo Galaxi Mall, Sogo Tunjungan Plaza IV, Metro Ciputera World.

Bali : Centro Discovery, Glow Beachwalk.

Medan: Sogo Sun Plaza, Parkson Center Point

Disclaimer: Anna Sui Indonesia just sent me this lip stick to review. This is not sponsored review.

No comments:

Post a Comment