Thursday, June 4, 2015

Married Life: 10 Things My Husband Has To Get Used To


Married life was not always pretty. Married life was not always full of fights or loves. It has much more than that. It is more complex than computer software. What do I know? I just get married like 2 months ago.

But let me share our married life stories (with censor, obviously!)

It has been 2 months, we are married couple now. There are things that we already know since we were dating (for 2 and a half years). But there are still a lot more other things that we didn't know before that.

On this post, I will share about things that my husband has to get used to since he decided to marry me.

1. Farting

    We have been dating for more than 2 years, but I managed to hold my fart. So I was never found farting in front of him. The first week of us getting married, we celebrated by having farting competition. As the farting girl that I am, I won the competition and got the title 'The Farting Girl'.

2. Hairs on the floor

    It might comes as a shock but living with woman means you need to get used to seeing hairs on the floor. Yup, our hair has the ability to unattached it self from the scalp. It will clogged the shower drain, it will be on the bed, or on the floor. You will find it more before or during period and stressful time. 

3. Closet War

    Simple really, woman has more clothes than man. The war of the closet zone was divided fairly. By fair, I mean he got 1/8 of the area which is one single section while I got 4 other single sections and the hanger area and drawers too. Fair enough!

4. Make up Disaster

   It is normal to find vanity mirror full of make up/cosmetics. Nope, that pencil is not for you to write, it is for me to draw my eyebrow and I will not leave the house with my eyebrow drew nicely.
Source: weheartit.com
Man: Can I borrow your pencil? (holding something in hand)
Woman: (saw his hand) Aaaaaak No!!! That is not pencil. That is my eyebrow pencil!!!

5. Underwear Festivity

    Ever wonder why I hanged so many undies after washing it? Dear, there is never too many underwear. Given the situation that we bleed once a month for a whole week and it was advised to change underwear twice a day.
2 bags full of underwear (Panties and Bras)

6. Water Resistance

    I don't like wasting water on weekend. So, my husband has to deal with the fact that I might shower only once a day and I would do it later on the evening, unless I have other occasion to go to.

7. The Time of The Month

   Recently, my husband trying to cope up with a screaming wife due to her excruciating pain during PMS. He is always panicked every time the menstrual cramp come knocking. He has been googling lots of information on how to ease up the pain or what to do to make it go away. He has lots of curiosity about how exactly it works. At one point, I have been lecturing him on the subject. He is so supporting. He doesn't mind going to the store to buy pain reliever, menstrual pad, and other female related needs. 

8. Durian Smells

    I love Durian. I ate a lot of durian since I was little. It is good that he likes durian. Otherwise, deal with it. I will eat durian as often as I want.
This is Love.

9. Sleeping Zone

    Fortunately, I sleep like a princess. Not too much unnecessary movement. But I have a tendency to kick-boxing anyone who tried to hug/cuddle me during sleep. (Ooops sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you this morning.)
source: freethoughtblogs.com

10. Drama

      Had a fight with mom? Expect drama!
      Had period or PMS? Expect drama!
      Feeling like shopping but no money? Expect drama!
      My fav guy got killed on the movie/series? Expect drama!

And that is why I love my husband for being able to get used to and stand by me despite all that.

Will update the post with Married Life: 10 Things I Have To Get Used To later. 

See ya,

Suci

No comments:

Post a Comment