Monday, April 28, 2014

JimBARan Outdoor Lounge: Grand Opening Night

JimBARan 4 days before the launching


  • Address: Intercontinental Jakarta Mid Plaza Hotel. Jalan Jenderal Sudirman Kav 10-11, Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10220, Indonesia
    Phone:+62 21 2510888
  • Jakartan will be very happy to know that there is a new hotspot to hangout with a new unique concept located in the heart of Jakarta or known as the Golden Triangle of Jakarta, Sudirman area.

    Intercontinental Jakarta Mid Plaza Hotel or known internationally as Intercontinental Hotel and locally as Mid Plaza Hotel, finally launched their new bar with a unique concept. They merged a bar/lounge with an essence of Indonesian culture on their design. It is not just any bar, it is more like an outdoor lounge where you can gaze at the stars or Jakarta lights. The lightning surrounding the area made to look romantic and comfortable for the eyes. The sounds of dripping water merge beautifully with the music.


    Prior to the event, they sent me an invitation by mail with the cutest form of invitation. I adore the design so much that It will definitely stay in my table as a room decor. I didn't expect the invitation to be this gorgeous yet adorable. I am a sucker for everything cute. They definitely know how to capture their audience. When I got the invitation card, I know the event would be an awesome one. And I was right!
    Catrina, their friendly PR, told me that I can bring a +1. So I came with Dewi (I met her from an online gathering community once, and we have been friends for almost 2 years now). We were so surprise with how packed it was around 6.30pm. Usually the party would not start that early unless it is a really cool place. We saw the line for the seafood was so long. We decided to stroll for other tasty sweet tapas collection. 
    I am a big fan of Churros. So happy to find it there.
    The Wine was so light and smells nice. It has a little hint of sweetness on the smell and the taste. I love the taste. Too bad I forgot to ask the name for this wine.

    We also tried their Photo-box section. The photographer was impatient, we didn't get to practice our best pose. Both of us were not happy with how it came out.

    We decided to get back to Seafood section. We had to stay on the long line for a while. But it was super worth it. Their main chef cooked it himself on the outdoor area. It was amazing to see the master worked on his art. I forgot to take video/picture. We were too amaze with the foods. We both fell in love with the mushroom tapas and their fish delicacies. Super Lezato!!



     I ordered this sweet and delightful "Red Revenge" from their free flow cocktail bar. Surely a very pretty and pleasant-tasting beverage. I was quite content. Not too long, I met my friend that I met previously in Peeta Planet Blogger Gathering, Tasha. She introduced us to 2 of her friends. We had a quick chat. I told her she won a price but she was not coming to the stage so they had to choose another winner. Unfortunately, I won nothing that night. But the night it self already very rewarding experience for me. I suggested my 3 gorgeous  friends to try JimBARan's "Red Revenge".  I hope that would make Tasha less disappointed about not claiming her winning prize.

    Before I went home, Aileen and Catrina reminded me that they have goody bag for us. There are what I got on the bad; A picture frame that looks like on of JimBARan's Bamboo decoration and a voucher worth 35% discount.



    Oh, you can also check my friend, Tasha's blog for another story of the event in this link;

    No comments:

    Post a Comment