Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Liebster Award and What is it?



Horeeee I got nominated to get Liebster Award. I got so excited this morning when I read a blog comment that someone nominated me for this award. So, I thought what kind of award is this? I decided to research more for this award. So here is what I found;

Liebster award is a kind of like chain mail. There won't be any team celebrating your winning, no team giving you the award or no gift what so ever. Definitely no strings attach. It is a fake award created to get more traffic ( I suppose, or any other reason). Here is a link for more thorough research on Liebster Award Liebster Origin.

There are so many rules and it keep changing all the time, someone said you have to nominate 11 blogger with less than 200 follower, some other said to nominate 5 blogger with less than 3000 readers. The one that I got is to nominate 11 blogger with less than 200 follower and answer 11+make 11 question for those you nominated. It does require a little bit extra work. But no harm in trying. This Liebster Award might not be genuine but It might help new blogger or less famous blogger to get more traffic and to be recognized by readers.

So, it is all up to you to join or not. I decided to join with positive thinking. It doesn't matter whether I am winning a fake award or not..but I agree that we should be able to nominate those cool bloggers that deserve more readers. So these are my fav 11 blogger. Follow them and enjoy reading their post;

1. Michaella Neyssa
2. Pinastika
3. Sherly Stephanie
4. Girl's Mind
5. Stella Lee
6. Princess Pink
7. Ishtar Summer
8. Rosemarie Queen
9. Lady Bee's Hive
10. Love Ellen Tan
11.  Hazeldazel

These are my list of fav bloggers with less than 200 followers but I think they are cool and awesome blogger that deserves more follower and reader.

Here is the 11 Question I got from Michaella.
1. Apa brand make up kesukaan kamu? (What is my Fav Make up Brand?)
That would be Face Shop and Caring Colours

2. Sebutkan 5 alat make up andalan kamu. Alasannya? (My 5 fav make up stuff and reason)
Lipstick (instant change), Eye Brow (I am brow less), Powder (Oil skin, duh!), Body Lotion (Moisture my skin), Eye Liner (Exotic look or popping eyes)

3. Apa yang lebih kamu suka, makan atau belanja? (What I prefer the most Shopping or Eating?)
Both. Girls can't live without shopping nor eating.

4. Bagaimana kondisi kulit kamu saat ini? (My skin condition)
Combination skin with oily on the T-Zone part. These days might be a bit drier.

5. Skincare apa yang kamu pakai saat ini? (Skincare that I am using)
Hadalabo and planning to change it to something else because it gives me zits.

6. Kamu tersesat di hutan, 5 benda apa yang akan kamu bawa? (5 choosen thing if i am lost in a forest)
Flash Light, Bottle, Blanket, Bread, Chocolate (Only important things)

7. Bagian tubuh mana yang paling kamu sukai? Alasannya? (My fav part of my body)
Boobs. Why? Hmmm I am attention seeker and these two are my weapons.

8. Kamu tidak bisa meninggalkan rumah tanpa .... (Can't leave the house without)
Money..duh

9. Apa alasan kamu membuat blog? (Reason for blogging)
Hobby and exploring new things

10. Darimana sumber inspirasi terbesarmu? (My source of inspiration)
Not people, but movies. Plenty of them. Too many to mention.

11. Apa resolusi kamu di tahun 2014? (Resolution for 2014)
Better career, better life, better person.

It is all up to you to receive the award and join the chain post or not. But nothing harm in spreading a goodwill for those blogger sista that deserves more readers. This December, Let's create an awesome thank you post for all those blogger who has been working so hard providing us information on Beauty products. May all the good things happen to us all. 

If so happen you want to join, here is the rule;
1. Post a logo of Liebster Award on your post
2. Mention your 11 fav bloggers
3. Answer 11 question from a person that nominates you
4. Ask those who you nominated 11 other questions that you made

My 11 Questions;
1. What is your blog name/link?
2. What is your fav lipstick brand?
3. Who is your idol?
4. What you like the most; chocolate or milk?
5. Where did you see yourself in 3 years from now?
6. Is Blogging fun?
7. What is your first blog post?
8. How many blog do you have?
9. What you love about make up?
10. When did you start applying make up?
11. What brand of make up will you recommend to other people?

Feel free to follow me or the other bloggers. Let's spread positivity to end this year with awesome result.

Happy December, Merry Christmas, Happy Year End, Happy 2013!!!

Suci Park

No comments:

Post a Comment