Wednesday, January 8, 2014

December 2013 Haul..Biggest Haul

Huplaho ladadiduda..shalalala tarampum..
Happy happy happy..finally my biggest haul (& gifts) reached Indonesia with a very handsome courier hahaha.

The long awaiting products that I ordered from Amazon, Beautylish, and Em Cosmetics is finally here.

Sorry for the cartoon theme bed cover. Definitely not a good background for pictures. But I took the pictures last night..so I can show (*brag about) it to you guys, my awesome readers..hehehe


These are the products I got, some of I bought it with my own money, the rest Giant bf bought it for me.


1. 24 Brushes by Salon Designs (have no idea how to use brushes or what kind of brushes for what purpose) 
2. Glam Glow Mud Mask (The infamous Hollywood style mud mask treatment yeaaay, Charlize Theron wait for me..lol) 40$?
3. Glam Glow Mud Eye Treatment (No idea what it is, but the packaging looks really shiny) 35$
4. Em Life Palette and Compact Packaging (Yeaaaay the long awaiting EM product that has not ship internationally yet) 75$
5. Nail Art Tools (Has no idea how to use it, definitely impulsive buying) 10$
6. ELF Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer 6$


8. Anna Sui Make up Remover Pen 18$
9.Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser 7.99$
10. NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder 6$
11. ELF SPF 45 Sunscreen Powder (might or might not need it) 6$
12. ELF High Definition Powder (Photo Perfect Powder, maybe!?) 6$
13. ELF Eye Primer and Line Sealer (has no idea, another impulsive buy) 6.45$


14. NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder 7$
15. NYX Cosmetic Eye Shadow Base (I bought 2, impulsive buy) 8$
16. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Lime 5$
17. NYX Cosmetic Concealer Wand Beige 6$


18. CellTo Note 3 Case: Pink and Blue Turquoise 10$ each
19. Santa's Christmas Sock ??$
20. Google T-shirt for dad 20$
21. Korean Air bag and Korean Won Pocket money inside the light blue bag Free$
22. Jelly Belly Candy Machine (Sugar Rush Addiction) 5.99$
23. Shimmer Chalks for Hair (Probably will never use it, impulsive buy) 8$


This is a surprise bonus for me, because I didn't know that I would get it. I do love Jelly Belly. It reminds me of Bertie Bott's Beans from Harry Potter.

I will do some quick review on those products pretty soon after finishing my CC Cream review post which I haven't start to write yet. I promise to do reviews soon. Let me know which products do you want me to review first? I will try my best to post the one you requested.

See you soon,

Suci Park


No comments:

Post a Comment