Thursday, September 17, 2015

Life Before 30

source: Pinterest
I will be soon 30, next year. And I am really scared. I have live for almost 3 decades now. I feel like I have mount to nothing yet.

I remember when I was younger, 17-20, I always thought that when I am 30 I would have my own apartment, my own car, my own kid (single with kid, I used to want to adopt kid while still single..was not really into marriage then). So many other things that I thought I would have achieved before 30.

And now, a year before I reach 30. I got no car, no apartment, no kid, and still not a manager of a company or something.

Have I regret everything? Should I started thinking what is gone wrong that I am still not where I should be?

But I am not. I don't regret a thing. Sure, I still want those things I mentioned above. But it was no longer my priority. I want to travel more, I want to have more adventure, I want to learn more, I might want to go back to school.

Definitely I didn't regret where I am and what I have accomplished so far. I am here after I jumped through hoops and barriers with a few scratches here and there.

I am now married to a very nice man, working in a prestigious company with decent salary, has traveled to several countries several times, have a freedom to do pretty much what I want within boundaries, constantly learning one or two new things, lose some friend and get some more friends.

When it comes the time that I reach 30. I would gracefully welcome it with a smile. Shivering with excitement and fear. But I am ready to go out of my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment